- Legally, when an individual wants to buy a gun through the mail, they must have it shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. However if you do not have an FFL you can still order online/auctions.
- Bid (and win the auction) or "Buy Now" to purchase immediately. We will email you payment instructions.
- Next find a local gun store or other FFL holder in your area and get their permission to have the gun shipped to them from NWA Tactical. Most dealers will charge a transfer fee for this service. You may search for a local dealer in the yellow pages, or use the following url: http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/DealerNetwork.aspx
- Have the FFL Dealer send us a signed copy of their FFL via fax or email including their phone number and contact name.
- Once we receive the FFL to have on file and your payment is complete, we can then ship your purchased item to the dealer's place of business and you can pick up your gun from them by the standard procedure of a firearm transaction which meets all local, state and federal laws.
- If you are concerned about quantity running out, or reserving a one-of-a-kind item, then please call us. You may use a credit card to reserve an item immediately, and we can hold your item for a pre-determined number of days until you are able to make payment arrangements.
Gun Auction Payments:
Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX & Discover) Add 4%
USPS Money Orders, Cashier's Checks and Personal Checks are accepted
Bank Wire Transfer Add $45
Buyer's Responsibility/Legal Ownership Limitations:
It is the Buyer's responsibility to ensure that the item is legal to own in his/her city/state
We ship to all 50 states, and internationally with approved export documentation
Shipping and Handling:
We typically ship packages via FedEx - special arrangements can be made on a case by case basis
We ship after payment
We will provide you with a tracking number when your item ships
- California - No tracer or incendiary ammo
- Massachusetts, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City - ammo only to 01, 02, 07 or 08 FFLs
- Washington DC - No Ammo sales
- Illinois - FOID Card must be on file for ammo delivery
High Capacity Magazines
- California, Massachusetts, Chicago and Washington DC - No magazines over 10rd capacity
- Hawaii - No handgun magazines over 10rd capacity, rifle magazines ok
- New Jersey - No magazines over 15rd capacity
- Maryland - No magazines over 20rd capacity
- New York - No magazines over 10rd capacity made after 1994
- California - Modifications may be required
- Massachusetts - Modifications may be required
- Maryland - New Handguns with fired case allowed
- New York - New Handguns with fired case allowed
- New Jersey - C&R handguns are sent to FFL dealers only
- Illinois - FOID card for the buyer (customer, dealer or C&R holder) must be on file
- Washington DC - No Firearms
Firearms ship to FFL dealer ONLY
Canceling an Auction:
If you win one of our auctions (or Buy Now) and you want to cancel the purchase, you will have to pay a restocking/cancellation fee
We operate a store and web based shopping cart system which means guns can be sold before an auction ends making in unavailable or the gun will need to be shipped in from one of our many suppliers or it will be available.
On the occasion an auction upload may be corrupt/incorrect or the item may be sold before we notice your (bid/buy now/auction ending) We are not responsible for corrupt/incorrect auctions due to gunbroker listers/APIs
We may occasionally use stock photos instead of the actual photo of the item
Stock photos are representative and may not be the current item. We are not responsible for purchase based solely on the image in the auction. Please be sure to read the item description and contact us if you have questions.
Every new item we sell comes with a 3 day inspection period. If you are for some reason not satisfied with your order when it arrives, or it is not what you expected - please contact us to discuss the possibility of a return or exchange for your product.
Every item shipped comes with a full manufacturer warranty
All guns are "New in the Box" Unless otherwise specified
We will gladly post feedback for you upon you posting feedback for us!
We set our reserve price $1 less than the buy it now price if one is listed. Please call us if you have questions
Contact and Questions:
Please contact us with any questions you may have. We will respond to emails as quickly as possible
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm CST
Local Pick Up:
Yes we will allow for local pickup of firearms. We will be required to charge local sales tax. You MUST have a valid Driverâ€™s License for local pickup, and a valid Arkansas Driverâ€™s License for pickup of some items (i.e., handguns, receivers)
After the auction is complete:
After you have won an auction, please contact us and we will email you with instructions to complete the purchase
We ONLY ship to the FFL dealer you designates address from the FFL cert
If you do not get an email from us, please check your spam folder or call 479-922-2166
We can special order many types of firearms, accessories, and many ammunition loads that are not in stock - contact us for more info!
Cancellation of a special ordered item is subject to a restocking fee, there are no refunds for special ordered items, if defective - these may be for exchange only.